With Spring and Summer just around the corner, I am craving all things fresh, grilled and EASY! Our family keeps pretty busy during the warmer months leaving me little time to prepare a fancy meal! I am always looking for simple, clean and healthy options to throw together in under 20 minutes! This salsa is the perfect addition to grilled meats, as a topper for potatoes and eggs or dip it with your favorite tortilla chips! We enjoyed ours with tortilla chips outside on the patio. It was perfect. I am SO ready for this warm weather to stick! So Mother Nature, if you’re listening, NO MORE SNOW!
Fiesta Black Bean Corn and Avocado Salsa by Clean Eats & Treats
We are LOVING these Siete lime grain free tortilla chips! They are light and crispy and have THE BEST flavor! Not only are they grain free, but they are also paleo, non GMO, gluten free, dairy free, soy free and vegan!! The ingredients list is beyond impressive too! They are sure to be a staple in our clean eats pantry! I picked mine up from Whole Foods Utah but they will soon be available online as well. My only complaint is that they don’t offer a family sized bag! We are all obsessed!! You must try them!
This salsa is going on our rotating weekly meal plan for spring! I hope you love it as much as we do! enjoy!
Fiesta Black Bean Corn and Avocado Salsa
- 2-3 medium avocados, diced
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, finely diced
- 2/3 cup feta cheese
- 1 bunch of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup of your favorite clean balsamic (we like Tessemaes)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to two days. Enjoy!