These are a whole family favorite! They’re perfect for busy teens, active toddlers and adults alike! Proven to be the easiest way to sneak more protein into your daily diet! We’ve been using this basic recipe for years and it’s beyond simple + nutritious! Plus they taste fantastic! Enjoy!
Yield 2 servings
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats, broken down in a blender or magic bullet to an almost flour consistency. (You want it to be powder like but still have some chunks)
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 scoop vanilla protein (I use VEGA)
- 6 large egg whites (about 1 cup)
- dash of cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Cook as you would a pancake. I use the Perfect Pancake Pan, originally purchased for a white elephant gift but I ended up taking it home and love it! A griddle works well too! Top however you like or eat them plain! Enjoy!
- applesauce + cinnamon
- mashed bananas + cardamom
- sweetened cottage cheese (sweeten with raw honey, lemon curd, pure maple syrup or all natural fruit spread)
- fresh fruit
- pure maple surup
- almond butter
- greek yogurt + granola
- shredded coconut + enjoy life chocolate chips
- citrus zest
- the kitchen sink (;